Push50's Come Back Log

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Push50

Re: Push50's Come Back Log

Post by Push50 »

How is everyone doing today? Hopefully you and yours are doing well.
I have contemplated how to update this log and I guess the best way is just to come out and say it.
Most of you know that I have been going through some family struggles and it has affected me immensely. I was hoping that I was ready to jump back into a cycle and find some sort of normalcy in my life.
I have come to the decision that I am nowhere ready to be running this cycle, so I am going to end it now. No sense in dragging it out and having less than the desirable results that I know if would produce.
I will continue this log, as I attempt to get myself to a better place mentally, emotionally, and physically.
I will be taking the rest of the week off and then starting Monday I will run a 3 day fast followed by a 3 day recovery. Then I will do a 5 day fast and a 7 day recovery. This will be followed by a 2 week fast which I have discussed with my doc, and he will be following me throughout. I will incorporate meditation and yoga throughout the fast and hopefully this will help me to reset.
I appreciate all of you that follow my logs, and I am sorry if you feel let down, but this is in my opinion the right move to make.