Rigeu

Re: Rigeu’s PSL Sponsored logbook

Post by Rigeu »

Progress pics as promised!

Rigeu

Post by Rigeu »

PSL TD!

The new 15ml test e and mast e are my favourites. Never had smoother gear, just zero pip. Less mg/ml but all worth it tbh!

Turinabol is something i’m going to experiment with in my next pushfase, anyone got experience with it liked it or not?

Rigeu

Post by Rigeu »

Granite look is back again ! :) week 7/8 minicut.
Rigeu

Post by Rigeu »

Last weeks shape update! Week 8/8, finished at 103-104kg bodyweight. Definitely added some muscle since last time being this lean. A solid 3-4kg i might say.

Time to slowly increase calories and go for a long growth phase. End of May i got blood work and echocardiogram and calcium test planned to see if everything is still good.

For now i’m just running some test and mast 400mg/ 400mg a week with 4 iu of GH everyday.

Rigeu

Post by Rigeu »

Update time!

3 weeks post mini cut! Slowly increasing calories every single week with about 200 kcals (50gr carbs). Until i see big weight increases. Believe it or not the opposite happened. As soon as i dropped the lypolytics and started introducing more food, more refeeds and even cheatmeals i got leaner harder and more vasculair. Body turned into a walking furnace lol! It honestly took me until right now before feeling a little bit better in terms of fatigue. Upcoming week i’ll do a devolume week the fresh up even more, because the end of every workout i was completely wrecked. Still able to hit the some weight, but not able to progress, just took more out of me. So playing it smart!

Gear still the same as last time.

Food:

TD 4200 kcals
NTD 3500 kcals
1-2 cheatmeals kcals will end up around 4.5k-5k kcals as soon as BW weight is creeping up to fast i’ll incorporate just 1 cheat a week with some more restrictions.

Cardio:
30 min fasted on the hometrainer + 10k steps daily

Split ( 2 weeks then repeat)
L/P/P / rest / L/ P / rest <> P / arms / Legs / rest / P / P / rest REPEAT

Current shape + TD!

Rigeu

Post by Rigeu »

Update:

Very busy weekend since i went to the Fibo expo. But it was a lot of fun, met a lot of pro’s, took pics and went to a gym for a workout in an hardcore gym in the neighborhood.

Weight is slowly creeping up while not really changing my food. Diet fatigue is pretty much gone and making progress daily again!

7-8 more weeks in the phase before bloodwork, ECG and other research i’ve planned.

Diet
4200 TD
3500 NTD
1-2 cheatmeal a week

Workout split:
Week 1 PPL rest PP rest
Week 2 LPP rest LP rest
Week 3 PLP rest PL rest
Repeat

Gear
400mg test e / week
400mg mast e / week