Shoutout to PSL

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Bronco10

Shoutout to PSL

Post by Bronco10 »

New here, but wanted to give credit to PSL and specifically Vision for their help. 45 years old and have been either in athletics or the weight room most of my life, and religiously for the last two years. Been on TRT for 1 1/2 years, and want to kick things up a notch. Had some ideas in mind, but thought I would reach out to Vision first to get some feedback.

Not only was he super professional, but he guided me to a different approach I hadn't thought of. I have very high SBGH, so my TRT has never gotten my free T to the levels I needed. Thought I needed to just increase the amounts of test and add other orals to get where I wanted. Vision laid out a great approach with no additional T, but adding Mast E and Proviron to free up my current T and get better use of the protocol I am on. Gotta say I am psyched to get this going. So far, so good with PSL and feel I have made the best decision.

I will check in over time when I get my order and update my progress. Thanks again to PSL!

-Bronco10

Phill

Re: Shoutout to PSL

Post by Phill »

Thanks for sharing.

You are lucky. You stumbled upon a very good person like Vision.
AZChillin’

Post by AZChillin’ »

Bronco10 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:35 pm New here, but wanted to give credit to PSL and specifically Vision for their help. 45 years old and have been either in athletics or the weight room most of my life, and religiously for the last two years. Been on TRT for 1 1/2 years, and want to kick things up a notch. Had some ideas in mind, but thought I would reach out to Vision first to get some feedback.

Not only was he super professional, but he guided me to a different approach I hadn't thought of. I have very high SBGH, so my TRT has never gotten my free T to the levels I needed. Thought I needed to just increase the amounts of test and add other orals to get where I wanted. Vision laid out a great approach with no additional T, but adding Mast E and Proviron to free up my current T and get better use of the protocol I am on. Gotta say I am psyched to get this going. So far, so good with PSL and feel I have made the best decision.

I will check in over time when I get my order and update my progress. Thanks again to PSL!

-Bronco10
Very cool!!
GG-Boy

Post by GG-Boy »

Yes Looking really good : ) and Proviron low your SHGB