UncleZ gear and service

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
OrgyenMenlha86

UncleZ gear and service

Post by OrgyenMenlha86 »

IMG-0300.jpg
I was recently introduced to UncleZ by a patient of mine.
Last edited by OrgyenMenlha86 on Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GG-Boy

Re: Happy with my UncleZ gear and service

Post by GG-Boy »

You will love it Bro : ) this brand is perfect
You will use Test cypionate for TRT or regular cycle ?
Andynu123

Post by Andynu123 »

I absolutely swear by UncleZ. Their quality is 1st class! Also their service and delivery are very reliable and very quick! I have been using them for over 15 years!
samgraves82

Post by samgraves82 »

OrgyenMenlha86 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:58 pm IMG-0300.jpg
I was recently introduced to UncleZ by a patient of mine, who had great things to say about their T and had labs from himself and a friend of his to back it up. My interest in steroid hormones is medical, both personally (my genetics make it so I need supplementation) and professionally (I work in medicine and helping with hormones is a big part of what I do). I've been very happy with UncleZ, both in the quality of their product and good customer service.
I challenge you to find a better product. Top notch raw hormones coupled with 100% hypoallergenic carrier oil equals a top shelf product. Welcome to the Z family and EP
UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU TO ORDER/LIST
[email protected] FOR ORDER QUESTIONS
FB GROUP LINK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2599597 ... ?ref=share
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I buy from Uncle Z since 2005 and i use alot of brands in the past , but now i use Euro Pharmacies and i can tell that i achieve 6kg in 5 weeks since i beggin quarentine bulking with test E , Tren E and Anadrol from Euro Pharmacies
giovannisr616

Post by giovannisr616 »

I do Love Uncle Z . He's got a wide variety of products, his pricing is reasonable, quality & Customer Service are Great, Always gets back to me in a timely manner.